Google

Monday, February 18, 2008

Sinigang

Yaaaaaaaay! My number one personal favorite Filipino dish. Sinigang has a tangy flavor that's backed up by soft and tender pork or chicken that just melts in your mouth and not in your bowl. Besides the fact that sinigang tastes sooo great a lot of Filipino's believe that the sauce is one of the best remedies for nasal decongestion and great for sore throats. Sinigang is one of the few meals that I will save and finish rather than throw away if there are leftovers especially the broth. Now just because this is my favorite and also the fact that it doesn't take long to make at all I give this dish a 10/10. Please take the time to try this if you haven't yet. Thanks and enjoy :)

2 comments:

Bradpetehoops said...

Manyaman ini! http://collectroc.blogspot.com/

mary benitha said...

hmmm.hmmm sarap one of my fav0rite food