Google

Monday, February 18, 2008

Lumpia Rolls



Mmm-mmm! Great! You definitely don't have to be Filipino to know this treat. Lumpia is the Filipino version of the eggroll except we throw all kinds of things in there depending on your taste. You can just have ground beef and corn or even make it a type of dessert by throwing in diced sweet banana. Vegetable lovers can also make it so their lumpia contains just that with no meat and still have that good fried tasting meal. I'm not into vegetables myself so I'll stick to the meat filled and bananas for dessert myself. Being that this is a real popular finger food that's more addicting to pick-up and eat than a container of Pringles I give this a 9/10.

1 comment:

Bradpetehoops said...

I love those Lumpia Rolls, wow!
http://collectroc.blogspot.com/